Onderwerp bekijken

Onderwerp afdrukken
I was trying to Mulberry Replica Sale resist from posting more than 4 handbag blog posts for the day
joeychen
I was trying to Mulberry Replica Sale resist from posting more than 4 handbag blog posts for the day, I don’t want to flood my readers with too many reviews per day. I just could resist telling you all about this Kahri tote. . I spotted this gorgeous denim ruffle tote via ebelle5′s newest 'Awesome Blog’ friend Couture in the City!Going to the beach? This would be the perfect tote. I couldn’t see myself or Fendi Replica Bags UK anyone else using it for anything other then that, like as a school bag or shopping tote. I mean really, would you fill up your bag with all your personal items only to Mulberry Replica Bags UK have the world view it as you walk by? I didn’t think so. However this would be a cute beach tote – stuff it up with your towel, tanning lotion, sunnies, and flipflops.When I go to the beach I usually fill up one of my Juicy Couture velour bags, mainly for the reason that those bags are so easy to clean – just toss in the wash. Recently while browsing through my closet I noticed that all my Juicy bags are faded, caused by the long days at the beach combined with the washing machine action. There is no issue of fading with the Juicy Couture ESG Beach Colony Tote.Lovable features of this bag include the palm tree leather cutout with crystal coconuts, pineapple Bakelite pin and rainbow striped Juicy logo on front. Measurements of this bag are 15″ width x 10″ height x 6″ depth and retails for $145. but you are not only getting a tote for that price, you will also receive a the matching Love Surf Juicy cotton towel. If you have to have this Juicy Couture Tote, check it out at eLUXURY.

Spring naar forum: