Onderwerp bekijken

Onderwerp afdrukken
]jordan 6 gatorade green 2017
zhangyy
by Marzia De Giuli air jordan 6 retro gatorade green , Song Jian

VENICE, Italy, July 23 (Xinhua) -- Key agreements and fruitful talks were the harvest of a forum held in Venice on Thursday about the role of China-proposed "Belt and Road" initiatives in strengthening relations between cities in China, Italy and other countries on the Silk Road route.

A memorandum of understanding for a database to gather basic information of each city along the Belt and Road, and another one between the Venice port and the Ningbo port, were among the agreements signed at the first Silk Road Cities Cooperation Forum hosted in the hometown of traveler Marco Polo.

"In fact Marco Polo had crossed both the road and maritime Silk Road air jordan 6 gatorade green suede , but what is important today is that the European-Asian relations continue to be crucial," Paolo Costa, Chairman of the Venice Port Authority, said.

Based on the agreement, the two ports will exchange information, technologies and projects including the "innovative idea of an offshore port" in Venice which would boost capacity of the existing onshore port and connect Venice with other Italian ports as well as with the heart of central and eastern Europe air jordan 6s gatorade green , Costa explained to Xinhua in an interview on the sidelines of the forum.

In ancient times the Silk Road played a fundamental role in connecting the cultures of Asia and Europe and bringing their civilizations closer, while fos**** commercial and economic exchanges.

The Silk Road Economic Belt, together with the 21st-Century Maritime Silk Road, commonly known as the "Belt and Road" initiatives, were proposed by Chinese President Xi Jinping in 2013. The initiatives bring together countries in Asia, Europe and even Africa via overland and maritime networks air jordan 6 gatorade green 2017 , with the purpose of boosting infrastructure building, financial cooperation and cultural exchanges in those regions.

Hao Yaohua, President of Silk Road Cities Alliance, stressed the indispensable role of cities along the Belt and Road in realizing the "five cooperation priorities", or policy coordination, facilities connectivity air jordan 6 gatorade green for sale , unimpeded trade, financial integration and people-to-people bonds of the Belt and Road.

The Silk Road Cities Alliance, which aims to support cooperation between cities along the route, co-organized the forum with Priorita Cultura (Culture is Priority), an association promoting culture as a tool for international dialogue, chaired by former culture minister of Italy Francesco Rutelli.

"It can be said that the Belt and Road and the cities develop and prosper with the help of each other air jordan 6 gatorade green ," Hao, who is also a senior editor and correspondent at Xinhua News Agency, went on saying in front of authorities, scholars and entrepreneurs from China, Italy and other countries including Turkey and Malta.

The forum, attended by Italian Foreign Minister Paolo Gentiloni jordan 6 retro gatorade green , was the second event of two days dedicated to the role of Belt and Road and related "cultural diplomacy."

An exchange program in the food sector, a project on strategic cooperation in cultural infrastructures as well as a collaboration plan in sport along the new Silk Road route were among the memorandums of understanding signed at a conference held at the world exposition in Milan on Wednesday.

Deputy Director of the International Cooperation Center of National Development Song Gongmei noted that China's exports and investment increased steadily in the first half of 2015 as the country strengthened economic ties with the Belt and Road region.

"Bilateral trade with countries involved in the Belt and Road initiative reached close to 3 trillion yuan (483 billion U.S. dollars), about one fourth of the total trade volume," she said.

Earlier this week, the Chinese delegation led by Li Zhaoxing, former Chinese Foreign Minister and currently the President of China Public Diplomacy Association jordan 6 gatorade green suede , a non-profit organization comprising relevant institutions and personalities in the field of public diplomacy, was received by Italian President Sergio Mattarella in the presidential palace in Rome.

m."

The billionaire businessman then tweeted "No chance!" that the president would "come to my rescue" if someone made a nasty statement about Trump.

The billionaire businessman had been silent on the Thursday night exchange other than a statement from his campaign that raised concerns about the treatment of Christians in the U.S.

He tweeted Saturday that for the first time in his life he has "caused controversy by NOT saying something."

LONDON, Jun 11 (Xinhua) -- Geoff Ho, the ethnic Chinese journalist who protected friends and got hurt in the London Bridge attack, gave his first chilling account Sunday of the moment he came face to face with three terrorists on a mission of death.

Writing in the Sunday Express where he is the business editor, Ho started his account of the horror evening just eight days ago: "I close my eyes and I can still see and hear jordan 6s gatorade green , crystal clear, everything from that night. I can actually still taste it in my mouth. The fear. The adrenaline coursing through my body, propelling my legs forward."

He spent the night in his favorite bar in the Borough Market area, before he headed away and spotted two men seemingly attacking a doorman at another of his other drinking haunts, the Southwark Tavern.

"I jumped straight in. A two on one attack? Not on my watch," wrote Ho.

His intervention worked jordan 6 gatorade green 2017 , police arrived quickly and took the attackers away. He shook hands with the doormen and continued with his journey home.

He then made what he described as a fateful decision, heading away from the nearby tube station, instead intending to celebrate his good deed in a nearby steakhouse with food and a glass of beer.

"Suddenly one of the staff locked the door. Then I saw them. The three terrorists were outside," he said.

"Years of martial arts training means that my mind can focus, so that when . Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Custom Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Cheap Air Max 270 Teal

Spring naar forum: