Onderwerp bekijken

Onderwerp afdrukken
Ralph Lauren Women Curling Catches On
lee520
<p>Ralph Lauren Women Curling Catches On</p><p>Cheap Ralph Lauren Shirts
You could say curling gets the cold shoulder when stacked up against other sports like football or basketball."I can tell you that when I started curling in high school, people really didn't know what it was, they thought that we lifted weights" saysTracy Sachtjen, of Lodi.23 years after Sachtjen first took up the sport, curling seems to be taking on a little more muscle."It's going to be taking place in Whistler, British Columbia and Pecabo Street, three time Olympian, is going to be joining our team. And Dan Jansen, also a three time Olympic Gold Medalist is going to be joining Pete Fensen's team."That's right, the women will be taking on the men, in a sport they say evens the playing field for all athletes."The great thing about curling is you can start at age five and curl up to age 100, you can curl with your spouses, friends, family.//It's a lot like chess on ice, it's a big team sport, a big communication sport.""You need to know who you're playing against, your opponent, what they're good at, what they're not good at and you want to set up the sheet so that you can score a big game, you know have a big end."The five women on Team McCormack have won fifteen world medals between them and are ranked first in the nation this year. Their success has caught the attention of sponsors like Nike, Ford, TDS, and Gold Line."With sponsorship we're able to compete more, practice more, travel more and because of that we're able to get better obviously.""I think that's one of the things that defines a good team, especially in the States is that we have to get to Canada and we have to play against International teams that you know are our biggest rivals and we've been able to do that through our Olympic association."And as for the future of curling, athletes know its intriguing look and skillful strategy could give it the attention it needs to take off like other not so mainstream sports.</p>

kingcc
SHOWERY and unsettled. In spite of the weather, Jessie put
yoga pants on
ferragamo,salvatore ferragamo,ferragamo shoes,ferragamo outlet,salvatore ferragamo outlet,ferragamo belts,ferragamo belt,ferragamo outlet my Mackintosh
burberry cloak and rode
mac makeup off over the hills to
adidas outlet one of Owen

Spring naar forum: